Woodystock Golf Tournament!
June 15, 2012
John Mulhern with the Jeffrey Wooden Memorial Foundation, presenting Pilots for Patients with a donation from the proceeds from the annual golf tournament held in April.
So proud to be the focus charity for the 4th Annual Woodystock Golf Tournament held on April 21, 2012 in Delhi, LA at Black Bear Golf Club.
The golf tournament is held by the Jeffrey Wooden Memorial Foundation, which is a non-profit organization that raises money for various charities.
Jeffrey Wooden died too soon in April 2008 of colon cancer at the age of 35. His friends and family developed this foundation to honor him and help those families in need during their time of crisis due to cancer or other catastrophic illness.
Jr League of Monroe Endowment Grant May 4!
May , 2012
Junior League of Monroe awarding Pilots for Patients Sharon Thomas and Philip Thomas with their 2012 Community Endowment Fund Grant!!!
April , 2012
Each year the Air Care Alliance holds its national AIR CARE conference to bring together leaders, staff, and supporters of public benefit flying.
Attendees enjoy sharing knowledge and building relationships with their colleagues and industry professionals from across the country.
President/Volunteer Pilot Philip Thomas left and Director Sharon Thomas center present Randy Russell with the Gold Sponsor award.
Thank you to our Sponsors and Friends
|Albermarle Foundation/Baton Rouge|
|Allied Building Stores|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield Foundation of Louisiana|
|Center for Restorative Breast Surgery|
|Community Trust Bank of Ruston|
|Duane Humphries of the Warehouse Restaurant|
|ExxonMobil Volunteer Program/Rickey Sewell|
|Ouachita Independent Bank|
|The Jeffrey Wooden Memorial Foundation|
|Tri Star Graphics Group|
|United Way of West Tennessee|
|Wish I Could of Northeast Louisiana Inc.|
- 2012 Chase Volunteer of the Year Award Winner
- Ambassador of Caring
- Ascension-St. James Airport and Transportation Authority
- Bastrop Professional Women
- Big Whit 77 Foundation
- Central Oil & Supply Company
- Dyersburg Community Cancer Fund 493/Dyersburg, TN
- Epsilon Sigma Alpha
- Equitable Insurance Company
- ESA Ė Alpha Gamma Chapter 3979
- First Baptist Church of Delhi
- First Presbyterian (Mission Benevolence Committee)
- First Presbyterian Church Menís Club
- Greater Ouachita Lions Club
- Jean and Saul A. Mintz Family Foundation
- Johnston, Perry, Johnson & Assoc./Monroe
- Jr. League of Monroe
- Miracle Flights For Kids
- Monroe Krewe of Janus
- North Monroe Lakeshore Lions
- Roy & Jeffrey Anderson of Cowboy Trailers
- Seekers Sunday School Class/Baton Rouge
- St. Matthew Catholic Church
- St. Paulís United Methodist Church
- The Thomas Family Foundation
- The Thomas H. and Mayme P. Scott Foundation
- The Wolf Aviation Foundation
- Thomas H. and Mayme Scott Foundation
- Alan and Onna Gallagher \Virtual Security Intíl
- Billy Husted
- Bobbie Mathieu \Monroe
- Bobby & Brenda Petrus \West Monroe
- Crystal Clear Premium Waters Richardra Winder
- Dr. C.W. McConkey
- Dr. Cindy Bimle
- Dr. King Scott, West Monroe, LA
- Gene & Claudene Stephens
- Horace & Sandra Winchester
- Horace and Sandra Winchester/Placitas, NM
- Jana and Steve Sutton
- Jim and Florence Bethard
- Joe & Linda Ford
- John and Susan Jackson
- John Ensminger, Jr.
- Jonathan Gaubet
- Mike Belk
- Mr. & Mrs. Jerry Hammonds
- Mr. & Mrs. John Savage
- Mr. & Mrs. Lee Jarmon
- Mr. & Mrs. Mike Clay
- Mr. & Mrs. Morris Mintz \Monroe
- Mr. & Mrs. Robert E. Schott, Jr.
- Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Chappell
- Mr. & Mrs. Wm. Wayne Palmer
- Mr. Doyle Philippe
- Mr. John Neurauter
- Mr. Randy Russell
- Mrs. Delores Fox
- Mrs. Dollie Petrus
- Mrs. Mary Petrus
- Ms. Cathy Duchesne
- Robert and Lynn Tennant
- Roy and Jeffrey Anderson \West Monroe
- Shelby & Wayne Landrum
- Susan & Hardeman Cordell
- Todd & Patti Nelson
- Wayne & Kathy Williamson